A.M. Best Schedule P data stored in an ICRFS™ database
A.M. Best Co., a global provider of insurance industry financial data and credit ratings, has added access to Insureware's ELRF™ software using Best's Schedule P data to its product offering. Read more...
This new Schedule P database has more information in it than ever before, such as Net (20x10) and Gross (10x10) arrays and new database values for sorting, including survival and loss ratios.
The ELRF™ Best's Schedule P 2014 database has over 34,000 Triangle Groups and has been compressed for download from our servers.
Good news for ICRFS-Plus™ subscribers
You no longer have to run the importing script to take the data from the A.M. Best CD-ROM to an ICRFS-PLUS™ database!
Already an A.M. Best Schedule P subscriber? Simply log in to BestLink Online or BestLink for Excel and select the link to ELRF™ Best's Schedule P 2014. Once installed, simply open the installed database in ICRFS-Plus™ and you're away!
Not an A.M. Best Schedule P subscriber or want to use ICRFS-Plus™ technology on A.M. best Schedule P data? Read more here on what information can be extracted from this valuable resource.
What does ICRFS™ Best's Schedule P deliver?
Structured offline access to Best's Schedule P data - Gross and Net
- Fast access to Schedule P long tail liability lines and related financial data, including for the Industry;
- Critical financial information at your fingertips such as
- Reserves Held;
- Total Earned Premium;
- Total Loss Ratios;
- Survival Ratios;
- % IBNR; and
- Relative loss ratios (company vs industry) and relative survival ratios (company vs industry).
Prior to opening any triangle groups or doing any calculations!
- Sort companies by any metric or combination of metrics;
- Create classification variables as needed;
- Analyse companies singly or jointly;
- Calculate aggregates of any Companies or Lines of Business within the ICRFS-ELRF™ A.M. Best Schedule P 2013 system;
- Data are provided in triangle format (along with any premium/exposure vectors);
- All available Schedule P triangles have been imported including:
- Paid losses;
- Case Reserve Estimates;
- Incurred Losses (not including Bulk and IBNR);
- Bulk and IBNR;
- Number of Claims Reported; and
- Number of Claims Closed.
- Additional triangles (where they can be calculated):
- Reserves Held (CRE + BULK and IBNR); and
- Ultimates Held (Incurred Losses including BULK and IBNR).
ICRFS-Plus™ probabilistic trend family modelling frameworks
Insureware's proprietary analytical tools can be applied to any Schedule P triangle.
Probabilistic Trend Family
- Identify trends in the three directions (development year, accident year, and calendar year), along with the volatility around the trends;
- Find models that quantify all the trends in the data;
- Compare loss costs for different companies;
- Obtain complete reserve distributions;
- View distributions by accident year and calendar year;
- Compare trends in the paid losses, case reserve estimates, and number of claims reported; and
- Much more!
Multiple Probabilistic Trend Family
- Create one composite model for a whole company or group of Lines of Business;
- Measure correlations and risk diversification credit from the data;
- Compare your company with your competitors or the industry;
- Investigate reinsurance effectiveness;
- Compute Solvency II metrics; and
- Much more!
Case studies, including Tower Group, are available here.